Statements of Belief
While I wouldn't call these "Core Values" necessarily (to me, those need to be phrased as verbs so that they're easy to measure), I will say that this site is founded on certain truths that I believe improve quality of life. I've listed them below, and those with a link have an article explaining it a bit more in-depth.
- Authenticity is Irreplaceable.
- Default to Ownership
- Default to Love
- Default to Trust
- Nothing Without a Sense of Humor
- We Over Me
- Project it Before You Expect It
- Aggressively Pursue Understanding
- The Foundation of a Great Working Relationship is Vulnerability, Humility, and Gratitude.
- Continually Raise Bars
- Do the Right Thing